Volunteers Are Key to Our Success and Sustainability
As a volunteer, you will:
- Meet others and build relationships here in your own community
- Share your skills and your time
- Make a positive difference in someone’s life
- Have fun while giving back to your community
There are many ways to volunteer with HAH.
We can help you match your skills, interests, and availability to one or more of our opportunities.
- Social work or nursing – to conduct home visit assessments and connect older neighbors with resources
- Construction/maintenance trades – to participate in home repairs that keep members of our community safer, warmer, and drier
- Social connection – to make weekly phone calls to neighbors, providing support or socialization
- Cooking and/or hosting – to provide meals and social opportunities via Lunch with Friends
- Safe driving – to provide free rides to get to appointments, run errands, or socialize
- Project management – to plan/coordinate one of our efforts and activities
- Leadership – to chair one of our committees, engaging volunteers to help drive our mission
- Creative – such as organizing and running events, photography/videography, graphic design, etc.
- Writing/editing – to communicate about and promote awareness of HAH and our activities
Please join us in helping our community age in place. Everybody needs a hand sometimes.
For more information about volunteering, please complete the form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.